We are open 7 days a week, please call or book online for an appointment.
|9.00am - 7.00pm|
|Tues||9.00am - 7.00pm|
|Wed||9.00am - 7.00pm|
|Thurs||9.00am - 6.30pm|
|Fri||9.00am - 7.00pm|
|Sat||9.00am - 12 noon|
|Sun||11.00am - 1.00pm|
Please call us on
01244 335550 for the following services :
. To make an appointment
. To register your pet/s
. To order food and
If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
In an emergency please call us on 01244 335550.
If we are closed, the answerphone message will provide the details of our out of hours emergency service.
Telephone advice is always available from our emergency service.
Our scheme covers your pet for all their basic healthcare needs and allows you to spread the cost by paying monthly. You can make huge savings and members also receive an extra 10% discount off everything else. For more information, visit our discount scheme page.
Barnhouse Veterinary Surgery opened in 1992 and we specialise in the treatment and care of companion animals. We are all animal lovers and pet owners and our goal is to do our very best to help your pet lead a long, healthy and active life.
Our highly qualified and dedicated team work hard to provide the best possible healthcare for your pets in a friendly, modern and well equipped environment.
Latest News and OffersNEW PROTOCOLS - COVID 19
(July 19th 2021)
POLITE NOTICE TO OUR CLIENTS
WE ARE OPENING OUR DOORS AGAIN FROM MONDAY 19TH JULY AND YOU AND YOUR PET CAN COME INSIDE!!
We would like to politely request that our clients observe the following, to safeguard the health of our staff and clients alike when they enter the practice;-
• Out of respect and for the protection of our staff and clients, we politely request visitors wear a face mask whilst inside the building
• Please sanitise your hands
• Please sit away from people not from same household and maintain a safe distance from our staff and clients whilst inside the building.
• Clients will be allowed in the consult room with the vet. Whilst we examine your pet please remain in your seat for the duration of the consultation.
• Clients are welcome to wait outside or in their car if preferred,
(please check in first). We will bring you inside when we are ready
• We are still happy to collect your pets from your car, if you would feel safer, just let us know if you would like us to do this.
Out of respect and for the safety of our clients we are;-
• All routinely testing with lateral flow tests
• All of our staff have been immunised. The vast majority have had both vaccines and the others have had one.
• We are still wearing face masks
• We are practicing safe distancing where possible
• We are still using protective screens
• We are using hand sanitiser, disposable gloves and routinely sanitising the waiting area, consult rooms and areas commonly touched.
• We are using our air conditioning facility
• Please be reminded not to come into the surgery if you have any of the common COVID 19 symptoms of a continuous cough, high temperature, change or loss of taste or smell.
NEW OPENING HOURS
(August 25th 2020)
Please note as of Tuesday 1st September our new opening hours will be as follows:-
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9am- 7pm
Thursday 9am - 6.30pm
Saturday 9am- 12 Noon
Sunday 11am- 1pm
Please note- we have decided to change from Open Surgery at the weekend and now ALL our bookings are by Appointment only. Please telephone us for an appointment or alternatively, you can use our On Line booking system via our Website or Facebook page.