Discount Loyalty Scheme
Our discount loyalty scheme covers your pet for all their routine healthcare needs at a generously discounted price. (Please see below for the scheme details).
The cost of the scheme for members is divided into monthly direct debit payments and allows you to spread the cost of caring for your pet throughout the year.
All our members will also receive a further 10% discount from ALL other items, products and services at the Practice.
(Please note this is not an insurance policy).
Members of the scheme will receive: health check and annual vaccination, kennel cough vaccination, 6 month health check with a vet, one year's supply of flea and worming control, tube of Stomatological Gel to support oral hygiene, 2 x express anal glands, 2 x nail clips, dry eye screen, senior blood screen and senior urine screen (for over 8 years of age).
Cost per month: small dog £15.50 (saving up to £190.37 per year), medium dog £17.00 (saving up to £170.57 per year), large dog £19.50 (saving up to £190.81 per year), giant dog £27.00 (saving up to £207.77 per year).
Members of the scheme will receive: health check and annual vaccination, 6 month health check with a vet, one year's supply of flea and worming control, microchip, senior urine screen (over 8 years of age) and 2 x nail clips.
Cost per month: £13.50 (saving up to £84.58 per year)
Members of the scheme will receive: health check and annual vaccination (Myxo and RHD), 6 month health check with vet, one year's supply of worming and parasite control, 2 x nail clips and 1 x Fly Strike treatment.
Cost per month: £8.50 (saving up to £36.33 per year)
Frequently Asked Preventative Health Questions
- How often should I have my pet vaccinated?
- Do I need to have my dog vaccinated against Kennel Cough?
- When can my puppy, kitten or rabbit have their first vaccination?
- What age can my dog, cat or rabbit be neutered?
- What is Fly Strike in rabbits?
- How regularly should I treat my pet for fleas?
- I have found fleas on my cat or dog, what should I do?
- How regularly should I treat my pet for worms?
- What is Microchipping?
- What should I look for when taking out pet insurance?